Are you looking to improve your skills and abilities in Olympic Weightlifting and/or Gymnastics?
Both of our workshops are designed for beginner, intermediate and advanced athletes in mind.
OLYMPIC WEIGHTLIFTING WORKSHOP
Saturday January 25th 12:30pm - 3:30pm
In this workshop we will spend three hours focusing on learning the basic positions of the snatch and clean and jerk.
Participants will learn the functional aspects of these olympic lifts and how they will directly transfer into key points of performance within their training.
We will focus on the following aspects of both lifts:
- progression and explanation
- proper form and technique
- different pull positions
- mobility necessary for successful lifting
- drills for activation awareness
- drills for speed and power within each lift
- beginner, intermediate and advanced individual focus with key tips to improve weakness areas depending on your specific abilities
Sunday January 26th 11:00am - 2:00pm
On the Sunday, we will spend another three hours with high focus on sufficient strength, mobility and body awareness in order to perfect beginner, intermediate and advanced gymnastics movements.
We will focus on specific movements and progressions for:
- hollow body positions
- toes to bar
- handstands/handstand push ups/handstand walking
- pull ups
- kipping positions and efficiencies
- bar muscle ups
- ring muscle ups
Single Day Workshop - $50.00
Weekend Workshop - $80.00
TO REGISTER, CLICK THE APPROPRIATE OPTION BELOW
SINGLE DAY OLYMPIC WEIGHTLIFTING ONLY
SINGLE DAY GYMNASTICS ONLY
WEEKEND PACKAGE - BOTH WORKSHOPS
*** MEMBERS REGISTER IN ZEN PLANNER ***