At CrossFit St. Catharines, we constantly strive to provide our members with the best hour of their day, every time they set foot in our facilities. To support that goal, we’re currently looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable team member who will push alongside our already amazing team to achieve that. We set the bar high in all aspects of our business, and look for team members who are willing to do the same.
RESPONSIBILITIES (to be discussed in full detail at potential interview)
Coach CrossFit classes (adult and/or kids classes)
- Arriving 10 - 15 minutes prior to and staying 10 - 15 minutes after class hours for member assistance, and applicable duties.
- Thoroughly delivering CrossFit St. Catharines programming as a whole during all classes.
- Maintain tidiness and orderliness of the gym.
- Sell and process memberships and products.
- Demonstrate a consistent commitment to the CrossFit St. Catharines community and be a positive role model to members and other team members alike.
- Participation and engagement in social media initiatives as well as CrossFit St. Catharines hosted events.
- Minimum CrossFit Level 1 Certificate holder
- Post Secondary education in related health and fitness field
- Minimum 1 year Personal and/or Group Training experience required (not limited to CrossFit)
SALARY, HOURLY, additional BENEFITS
- Hourly rate starts at $18/hour dependant on experience
- Free Unlimited Membership
- At cost pricing for supplements and apparel
- On-going in house coaches development/training
INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM?
Please email your resume and cover letter expressing what you love about health, fitness and CrossFit and why you would be an amazing addition to our team to email@example.com.
Please specify if you are applying for CrossFit Coach and/or Kids CrossFit Coach in your email.